The Sufi Poet Rumi wrote powerful love poems, that apply to the love for another human being and the creator / essence of all alike. Read more...
The worse your workplace is, the more it creates a long term impact on your ability to cope with stress. You spend most of your day either at work or traveling to and from work, and when your workplace causes stress, it can lead...Read More
Sleep research shows that girls are more likely to remember dreams than boys Concerning dreaming...Read More
More recently I have been looking for ways to reduce daily time spent on my practice consisting of sitting meditation (Vipassana) and yoga (asanas and pranayama). I learned about Buteyko from a friend who addresses his...Read More
Meditation is explained as a mental self-discipline of setting the thoughts to its deeper state of relaxation. It arrives from the root word, meditate is derived from the Latin phrase “meditatum”, which means to believe or to...Read More
- 5 Tips for Salvaging a Toxic Workplace
- Girls are more likely to remember dreams than boys
- City Dwellers Are More Vulnerable To Stress
- Study detects the worst fattening foods
- Buteyko as alternative to Pranayama?
- Breath Counting Meditation Procedure
- Deepak Chopra’s Latest Book, ‘The Seven Spiritual Laws of Superheroes,’ Links Ancient Wisdom to Modern Comic Book Mythology
- Portable Yoga – Yoga and Meditation Classes for iPod and Cellphone
- Dream Expert Says It’s Possible To Heal Your Body While Lucid Dreaming
- Coca Cola Colourings linked to Cancer